The NEW Holland Epic grill has a functional new look, but STILL the same great no-flareup cooking!
Product features for Epic
· Grill temperature thermometer in the lid
· Towel bar Stainless Steel handle for easy lifting
· NuStone side shelves safe for direct food contact
· Woodchip drawer for smoking
· Rotary spark ignition system for easy lighting
· Hammered textured powder-coated side panels for easy cleaning and a classy look
· Convenient front-door access with utensil storage on the door
· Heavy-duty casters (two locking) for easy moving on the deck
· Solid one-piece steel base
· Cast iron burner guaranteed for the life of the grill!
Other features not shown--Stainless Steel cooking grid; Back panel for extra sturdiness and a finished look; Aluminum, no-rust drip pan
Product specifications for Epic
|Cooking Hours:||21 per 20lb Tank|
|Shelf-to-Shelf Width:||49 1/2" total width including shelves|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||24 5/16" x 16 3/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||114 lbs|
|The Epic now ships partially assembled in two boxes per grill. 20 lb LP cylinder NOT included. Easily converted to Natural Gas. Other patents pending.
Approved Orifice Sizes:
Nat. Gas #48
We have quality dealers who can answer your Holland Grill questions in more than 35 states. This number of authorized dealers is constantly increasing as we continue to make it easier for you to get a great Holland Grill, so check back frequently.
To find the dealer nearest you, enter your zip code and click "Go." You can also change the distance from your zip code that you are willing to drive to exclude companies in your search results.