The post-style design of the Heritage grill has been the foundation of the Holland Grill Co. since we started. Now we've added a NEWaluminum bottom shell that will not rust.
Product features for Heritage Plus
· Grill top is heavy aluminized steel for long life
· Side shelves are constructed of polypropelyne, approved for direct food contact
· Large stainless steel cooking grid is guaranteed for the life of the grill. It will easily hold two turkeys or four chickens
· All NEW aluminum bottom shell won't rust or burn out.
· Rotary spark igniter for easy lighting
· One temperature setting eliminates guesswork
· Just close the drain valve, fill the aluminumum drip pan with water and you've got a great steamer or slow cooker.
· Two-wheel cart design allows for easy moving over rough surfaces
Product specifications for Heritage Plus
|Cooking Hours:||21 per 20lb Tank|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||24 5/16" x 16 3/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||84 lbs|
|LP gas cylinder not included. Easily converted to Natural Gas. Other patents pending.
Approved Orifice Sizes:
Nat. Gas #48
We have quality dealers who can answer your Holland Grill questions in more than 35 states. This number of authorized dealers is constantly increasing as we continue to make it easier for you to get a great Holland Grill, so check back frequently.
To find the dealer nearest you, enter your zip code and click "Go." You can also change the distance from your zip code that you are willing to drive to exclude companies in your search results.