Special "No-Flare" Warranty
Holland further warrants to the original purchaser that, during the term of this warranty, the drip pan section of the Holland Grill will not flare up, provided you use your Holland Grill under normal recreational, non-commercial conditions and follow all manufacturers instructions regarding the care and maintenance of the grill. This "No-Flare" warranty IS CONDITIONAL and certain requirements exist in order for a consumer to qualify for consideration of claim eligibility. The consumer is responsible for keeping the grill in clean, safe operating condition by performing all routine cleaning and maintenance according with manufacturers instructions.
This No-Flare-Up Warranty applies only to flare-ups on edible foodstuffs and does NOT apply to any flare-up that is the result of the use of flammable, toxic or poisonous substances, or substances unfit for human consumption. If a flare up occurs, contact the dealer from which you purchased your Holland Grill (or the Holland Grill dealer nearest you) together with proof of purchase. The dealer will in turn notify The Holland Company of the claim. A "flare-up" claim will then be investigated by an authorized representative of The Holland Company, Inc. This investigation will require access to the subject customer's grill.
To qualify for "No-Flare" Warranty claim:
- The grill must be in the same condition as when claimed flare-up incident occurred to qualify for an evaluation inspection by an authorized Holland representative.
- The grill must be available for INSPECTION by an authorized Holland representative. This inspection will determine condition of grill, compliance with cleaning and maintenance instructions and whether or not a claim qualifies for the full evaluation of the "No-Flare" coverage as detailed below.
- A grill that has obviously NOT been cleaned and maintained properly is considered as product abuse and neglect. This will result in immediate denial of "No-Flare" warranty coverage and no further evaluation or investigation will take place. If grill has been cleaned or altered after the claimed incident, a proper investigation cannot be made and claim will be denied.
- The grill condition must be in accordance with all manufacturer's cleaning and maintenance instructions to continue with full evaluation.
- If grill is determined to be in reasonably maintained, clean condition and deemed post-incident un-altered by the authorized Holland representative, an OPERATING TEST will be conducted to determine the grill cooking temperature.
- If operating test produces satisfactory factory-designed performance, a COOKING TEST will be conducted using the same food products as claimed incident. The authorized Holland representative will attempt to "re-create" the claimed flare-up occurrence.
- If a flare-up does occur during the test conducted by the authorized Holland representative, then and only then will the following occur:
- Upon inspection and confirmation of the flare up, at our option Holland will either refund a pro-rated portion of the original purchase price or replace the parts that are causing the flare-ups, or replace your Holland grill with a new Holland Grill of the same or compatible model.
- Replacement parts or refunds will be directed to the original purchaser ONLY.
Warranty Registration Procedure
Within 30 days of purchase, send in warranty card. For warranty service, you may contact The Holland Company, Inc. at 919-557-2001 (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern time), by fax at 919-557-3230, or by mail at 121 Thomas Mill Rd., Holly Springs, NC 27540. Please have your serial number and date of purchase available when you call in order to expedite your claim.