You are replying to: larger lp tanks and hose
Your Name

Message Text

Enter this code before submitting.
This will help reduce the amount of SPAM we receive from programs that automatically complete these types of forms.
Topic Title: larger lp tanks and hose
Created on December 28, 2008 at 05:42 PM


What do I need to adapt my grill "Legacy LS" so I can use either a 40 lb tank or convert it to a 100 lb tank. Where can I purchase the longer hoses?
I do a lot of grilling here in Michigan and I use a lot of propane doing so


If your large tank has a low pressure regulator (11" water column), you just need a standard gas supply hose from the tank to the grill.
Have you considered going with natural gas? Assuming you have natural gas in your home, you would just need a NG orifice for your gas valve & a gas supply hose from your house connection to the grill with no regulator.


I considered NG but I move my grill from the garage to the deck. it depends on the weather here in Michigan. I appreciate your comment ChadF and your help. Thanks