Topic Title: heat
Created on May 6, 2012 at 08:10 PM


I suggest you buy a quality o lb to 75 lb adjustable
regulator from a industrial supply the hose will take a little mech knowledge,but then you are in control within a couple of degrees.

Franklin D

If you take this advice, be sure to buy a good fire extinquisher too!


I agree. I think a larger orifice is the answer not a regulator that isn't designed to go on a Holland

Gary O

Keep in mind that either replacing the regulator with a non-standard regulator or drilling out the orifice to a non-standard size will void any warranty on your grill.
Also, if your modified grill ever caught fire & damaged your house or deck, your homeowner's insurance would likely not cover the damage.


Valid point