Topic Title: Cooking surface
Created on August 18, 2014 at 02:52 PM


Question is, my mother gave me a holland grill that I gave her many years ago. It has never been used. It was put in a barn and covered up. She decided that now she is going to give it back to me. After picking it up and getting it home, I noticed that the cooking surface is not the expanded metal type. It is the bar type. This is the first Holland I have seen like this. Does anyone know why?


There is a model no on the grill. If it is a BH421SG3, it is a Classic II which had a nickle plated, bar type cooking grid. The stainless cooking grid will fit if you want to buy it from Holland.


Ok thanks I did look and it is a Classic II