Topic Title: Gas to Propane
Created on May 15, 2010 at 04:29 PM


I need to find the simple orifice that screws on to the hose fitting that will allow me to use propane. This is the part with a smaller circumference than a dime and a pinhole in it. Is this a common part easily available?

@ Dan

On this site!
Go to "Parts" >your model number >"Gas components".